Sales Layer’s support includes:
- Training session(s) during the Onboarding phase.
- Access to videos and tutorials on the use of the PIM.
- A given number of hours of support.
We do our best to respond as quickly as possible. However, we may be assisting someone else, so it may take us a little longer to respond. Response time depends on the kind of question you have and the type of assistance you have contracted.
It is important to note that our support can help you with any questions you might have, but we cannot perform account configuration or editing tasks directly. This work is done by the client or one of our partners.
An example of this is with our e-commerce connectors such as Magento, WooCommerce or Prestashop: we provide a manual and a plugin for a certain version of these tools. If you require customization and installation we offer specialized partners.
What is not included with our support?
- Direct management of the customer’s account.
- Implementation support (web, e-commerce, etc) This is done by our partners.
- Customisations of the tool.
- Support to third-party developers (we have documentation for our SDK and partners to cover custom development).
How do we measure support hours?
Queries are measured by the amount of time required by the Sales Layer’s technical team.
- Each query counts for a minimum of half an hour unless the Tech team has to intervene. In this case it counts for a minimum of one hour.
- Regarding formulas, Sales Layer does not offer support on their creation. However, we can advise you and suggest which one you can use depending on the result you are trying to achieve. If some formula does not work and it has a high level of complexity, you may need to split it into smaller parts to test which part may be failing. In the case a simple formula is not producing the expected results, we can discuss it with our technical team to analyze if something is failing internally.
- If your query is due to a bug, the support time will not be deducted from your account.