Sales Layer’s support includes:
- Training session(s) during the On Boarding phase
- Access to videos and tutorials on the use of the PIM
- A given number of hours of support
Although we always do our best to answer as quickly as possible, sometimes we’re helping someone else so it may take a little longer to respond. The response time depends on the type of your question and the type of support you have contracted.
It is important to note that our support can help you with any questions you might have, but it cannot perform account configuration or editing tasks directly. This work is done by the client or one of our partners.
An example of this is with our e-commerce connectors such as Magento, WooCommerce or Prestashop: we provide a manual and a plugin for a certain version of these tools. If you require customization and installation we offer specialized partners.
What is not included with our support?
- Direct management of the customer’s account
- Implementation support (web, e-commerce, etc) This is done by our partners
- Customisations of the tool
- Support to third-party developers (we have documentation for our SDK and partners to cover custom development)
How are the hours of support measured?
Queries are measured by the amount of time required by Sales Layer’s technical team.
- Each query counts for a minimum of half an hour unless the Tech team has to intervene, in which case it counts for a minimum of one hour.
- There are queries, such as ones relating to formulas, that according to their complexity are grouped as:
- Low: 1 hour
- Medium: 3 hours
- High: 5 hours
- If the query is based on a bug, then the support time will not be deducted from your account.