To setup your product information manager, first log in at: cloud.saleslayer.com
The first time you log in Sales Layer, your basic information will be requested.
Then the main setup of the app will start. This setup just takes 5 minutes and is as easy as 3 steps:
- Product families
- Catalog structure
First, start configuration:
- Select the main language, or in other words, the language you normally use in the company.
- Then, select the rest of languages you are planning to use.
- Finally, click on “Next” or on “Product Families”.
- In this second step, you should enter the main product families. These are the product groups with different attributes (different detail sheets).
- Finally, click on “Next” or on “Catalogue Structure”.
Third step. Customize the basic structure of your catalogue (tree/collections/series):
- From left to right:Categories and subcategories.
- From top to bottom: Other categories/subcategories on the same hierarchy level.
- Finally, click on “Next” or on “Summary”.